Participant count
  • Participant list

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item Description

Kicker solo X 10" ported box

Item condition

The box is in good condition. It is made from 1" and 3/4" mdf and is very stout. It measures 30.5x20.5x13.5 outside demensions. It is roughly 3.2 ft^3 with 54 in^2 of port area and a tunning frequency of about 38 hz. The carpet is dark blue color.

Item Price

$125

Shipping Details

Would like to keep this item to local pickup only. I can drive to meet within a reasonable distance. I am located in Fort Smith, AR.

Pictures of Item

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Clearing out storage. $75 + shipping. Located in Carlsbad, CA. Pick up OK. Shipping weight is probably around 13 pounds. Slightly to deep to...
Watch the video pop put up. Those don't put up anywhere near what they claim. Hence why spokey said run it at 1 ohm.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

5.3bowtie

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
5.3bowtie
Detroit, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date