Smooth Tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list
My favorite is the LPG 25NFA. The 25NFA is a silk dome, very detailed, and can be harsh if its not crossed properly. The 26NA is an aluminum dome. I havent heard the 26NA, but from the reviews its less harsh than the 25NFA and more airy. Id go with either of those. You can also look into Seas Prestige, Morel, Vifa, etc. on PartsExpress.com or Madisound.com

My favorite is the LPG 25NFA. The 25NFA is a silk dome, very detailed, and can be harsh if its not crossed properly. The 26NA is an aluminum dome. I havent heard the 26NA, but from the reviews its less harsh than the 25NFA and more airy. Id go with either of those. You can also look into Seas Prestige, Morel, Vifa, etc. on PartsExpress.com or Madisound.com
i have these and they are not to shabby https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=45_229_324&products_id=8354

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.