trading my hdc312 for a precision PC18DS, bad idea?

spencer321
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
palm bay
anyone have any experience with these subs, i just figure going from a 12 to an 18, its gotta be louder, but i've had an itch to go bigger for a long time so i don't wanna jump the gone on some garbarge that i'll never be able to get rid of

no **** sparky, you point me where i can get one for 250$ and i'm all over it, or for that matter, if you can show me where i can get a nightshade, death penalty, dc level 5, or hell even an xcon 18 in a straight up trade for a hdc312 than by all means show me the way. I've been doing this for a while, im just not familiar with THIS particular subwoofer

You didn't say you wanted a straight trade. People "trade up" things to much more expensive things all the time. You're not going to get any help with that attitude problem.

ok, well once again, the question was from A... to B... now 90% of ppl here are familiar with the value of the audioque... if someone was to respond to this particular thread, it would be nice if they were also familiar with the PC18... considering that is the question at hand, and if they were familiar with the PC18 they would also know the value of it (or a quick google search at least) and it is a 250-300$ sub, not a 700-900 sub

not familiar with it but i do know PPI is now owned and built by poweracoustik. So that should tell you a little something. But i still think that cheap 18 will be louder than a AQ 12.

i can build you a custom 18 for a nice price or make ur 12 into a 18 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

spencer321

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
spencer321
palm bay
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date