Any experience with eg6 coupes?

Participant count
  • Participant list
that's kinda what I've been leanin towards seeing as how I already have a b16a2 block with aftermarket forged internals sitting here. the way it's setup right now should be right around a 9:1 so I think a fairly big turbo is in it's future. it's just hard as hell finding b seires components around here

im sure if you went to honda-acura.net or something of that nature you could find all kinds of parts for a b series engine... i should have kept my 91 HF when the timing belt went and found a cheapo swap for it but I was a r-tard. As much as I love my Honda's and Acura's, when I put any big system in them they get alot of body roll and no "pep", I dont consider my RSX fast but it is peppy when its free of 300+lbs of batteries, box, subs, and amps... sleeper ftw

I was thinkin somethin along the lines of 2 18's off around 8k
As someone who used to own a 97 Civic, I wish you luck in finding an alternator to charge your battery bank for 8k because the biggest alternator I could find to fit in the stock location was 175 amps. I guess you could always remove your air conditioning compressor and put a decent size alternator there.

Also, prepare to have fun keeping your turbocharged b series running! Someone semi-local to me spent close to $25k on his 90 something turbocharged b18c5 powered Civic hatch and he recently sold it for $5,500. It was an impressive vehicle, when it wasn't breaking down...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.