SD CA
1. Product:

*NEW* Original TC Sounds 15" Baskets

- Original Raw Silver AND

- Candy Apply Blue USA Powder Coat

- Either: Coated Basket Only

- Or: Coated Basket With Dual Push Terminals And Screens Added

2. Specs:

*NEW* Original TC Sounds 15" Baskets - (not the knock-off's I've seen around*)

- Original Raw Silver AND Candy Apply Blue USA Powder Coat

- 15" Basket with 10" Spider Landing and 2.550" Spider to Motor Clearance

- 3" or 4" Coil Clearance

- Standart 5" &amp; 6.75" Bolt patterns (I've seen weird Bolt patterns in some knock-off's around)

- Either: Original Raw Silver OR Candy Apply Blue USA Powder Only

- Or: Candy Apply Blue USA Powder Basket With Dual Push Terminals And Screens Added

3. Description/Condition:

Hello

I have some New Original TC Sounds 15" Baskets for sale. They all have a USA Candy Apple Blue Powder Coating or Classic Raw Silver on them

There are "Raw" baskets and other baskets with "Dual Push Terminals and Screen Added". (please see pics and costs below)

These are all in "New Condition" but I also have some "Scratch and Dent" ones that I will offer for less at a later date. (after the better ones have sold) These have been stored so some may have dust in the corners and rust on a couple screen wires. (and some marks but I will offer those for less, the ones selling for the asking will be 100% New)

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks and have a great day,

Chris

4. Price: :

FREE Secure Packing And Shipping!

**I'll Cut A Little Better Deal On A Pair Sold/Shipped Together**

$135 -Either the Classic Raw Silver Or the Candy Apply Blue USA Powder Coat (Basket Only and No Screens or Terminals added)

$150 - New Candy Apply Blue USA Powder Coated With Dual Push Terminals And Screens Added

Please keep in mind shipping prices are high because of the big box they need to be safetly shipped.

(I'll offer Scratch and Dent ones for less at a later date, please wait for them if you don't want to fund for these)

FREE Secure Packing And Shipping!

5. Pictures:

*I couldn't get good enough/Good pics to do the powder coating justice but belive me, They are nice and glossy

A-1.jpg

B-1.jpg

C-1.jpg

D-1.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

Hi

I posted this pic and info in a thread of mine but it involes this post too so I will add it here.

"Here's a pic of the gaskets.

There Are Only A few Of Them so they will only be offered with a basket for the added cost.

As with the 15" and 18" Baskets, Chris @ zeuslicious@hotmail.com is the only one offering the 15" and 18" Gaskets right now.

Thanks

Matt"

1235.jpg

Thanks For the Info Matt...

1 More Blue beauty with gasket Just Goneeee!!!

** If anybody want a basket BUT is out of budget, please pme with an offer for a used one, worst thing can happend is a No Thanks but I'm sure we can work it out**

Chris

I'm willing to share ONLY a few of my stock of TC Sounds 10" Ultra Soft Spiders if you buy 15" baskets before Monday... Please Do Not Ask Me To Sell Them If You Don't Buy/Need The Baskets Because I'm Not.

Price will be $25 for Spider... (I do have a few other 10" NONE TC Spiders Available if TC's are out of budget )

Thanks

DSCN1944.jpg

DSCN1945.jpg

DSCN1804.jpg

Bump!

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

ttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...