FS: IVA-W505 double din w/ XM module and Video bypass

lilmaniac2
5,000+ posts

Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
Item(s) for Sale:

Iva-W505 Double Din Head Unit

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I took this out of my 2008 honda fit, somewhere along the way the box was lost so I don't have all 3 trim rings that came with it, only the one that was used in my fit kit. it is in great shape and always worked perfectly. The video bypass quit working prior to me removing it from the vehicle, but I'm 80% sure that was a loose wire. All required wiring is included and the unit is guaranteed to be non DOA. Only items seen in the picture are included.

Price:

$400 Shipped/paypaled Obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping w/ insurance included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.