Broken Eclipse decks wanted.

i have a few...

two i can think of off the top of my head are a 8454 that has the info 3 error, and a 8443 that worked fine but the last time i had it hooked up quick it would have a alternator like whine unless the rcas were grounded. esn on both are disabled...

I have a 8053 that mysteriously locked on me one day..... Was working great until the day I changed the battery and it woke up locked. I have read up on the bottom contact mod to unlock, so I still may be able to unlock her.

I have an 8445 that works but needs the volume pot replaced. it doesnt click anymore and used to switch menus when you tried turning it up. Rigged the knob so it wont push in and used it for a couple months.

I think my deck actually belonged to you some time ago. Or maybe you just happened to have a manual for it that I was told to ask you about when I got it.

CD transport failed. And the front right pre-out never did work on it so I always ran the non-fading output. Now I've got an Eclipse AV5101 cause that deck got me to stay Eclipse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.