Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD and iPhone integration

Participant count
  • Participant list

chrisc983

SF, CA
This is my first post here. I am trying to integrate my Apple iOS devices with my car and make it easy for my wife to control when she is by herself. I am looking at the Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD because of cost. I want connect my iPhone to it for of course music playback. Some other things I would like to do is use it also as a monitor for using a navigation app on the iPhone rather than Pioneer's. I also noticed that this unit supports dual zone AV playback. Now would I be able to say connect my iPhone via the USB connection for music playback and also video playback for the Navigation app and then also use the AV input connected to an iTouch for video playback connected to rear monitors at the same time? Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.