Lonnie

Grand Am/Alero 270 amp mechman alternator! $330 shipped

Item(s) for Sale:

270 Amp Mechman Alternator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

6ish months old...works perfectly the way it should. Has a bit of the usual stuff any other alternator would get from being used.

Price:

$330 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Exactly as the title says

I am looking for $330 shipped for the beast. I no longer have the grand am and purchased a 09 Cobalt...obviously it isnt going to fit lol. So yea the alt has to go!

Had the Alt for about 6ish months....works perfect. Purchased new and had it is a direct bolt on. One of the ears has been machined for a better fit. Was sitting on the valve cover until I sent it back and they machined it. Only the bottom 2 bolts line up perfect...but thats all you need.

Will fit the 3400 from the Grand Am and Alero.

Item Pictures:

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Blah blah siggy blah blah

This looks like it'd fit the 3.8 S/c though..It looks like the same mounting holes

2004 Impala SS 2 Tone (Black/Deep Slate) - Oh you'll HEAR me coming

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-X940BT (Navigation,Pandora, XM, Bluetooth & Ipod Interfaces)

Wiring: Monster 1/0,Monster I401 Rca,Monster 14awg speaker wire,Monster 1/0awg BIG 3

Electrical: Optima Yellow Top, 240amp Alt, 10% Overdrive, ZZP Volt Booster, 1/0awg Big 6, Two XS Power XP3000's in Trunk

Front Stage: Polk DXI650

Amplifier: 2 Black Digital Designs M3a amps (Strapped)

Subwoofers:(2)18" Crossfire XS V.2 D2,15" DC XL m2,15" Memphis CM Cast Mojo's

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now