WTB: TC7 motor or Eclipse 8810.6

Participant count
  • Participant list

DarkScorpion
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Product I'm looking for:

Eclipse 10" 8810.6 subwoofer, or the TC sounds TC7 motor that it uses. It's different from the more common TC7; this one has a top plate thickness of ~9.7mm (~.38"), OD of ~140.88mm (5.54"), and ID of ~81.1mm ~(3.19"). Still has dual 3/4" slugs.

Budget:

Cheaper is better. I have a standard TC7 motor I could trade for it as well. (TC7 with the larger gap, wide top plate etc.)

Condition:

No broken slugs. If the top plate is shifted, I'll still take it but the price will have to be appropriate. Sub can be blown/frozen. I'd be willing to take the 10" 4-spoke basket as well if you have the sub.

I have an 8810.6, the cone is a bit dinged up though. Are you interested in a working sub, or just want the motor? I can get you some pics tomorrow.

i have a 8812dvc motor.. if im right you bought one from me a while back. is the motor your looking for the same ones that were used on the aumapros? i belive they were a tc based motor not sure tho

i have a 8812dvc motor.. if im right you bought one from me a while back. is the motor your looking for the same ones that were used on the aumapros? i belive they were a tc based motor not sure tho
Nah, the motor you have for sale is a 3hp, much larger than the TC7 i'm looking for. Thanks though!

alright man. is the one your looking for similar to the ones that were on the older alumapro's? ill find the motor and check it out its layin around here somewhere

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.