Item(s) for Sale:

1-1/2 CT. T.W. Framed Pavé Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold - View All - Zales

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect Condition

Price:

$2,200 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

proposal12.jpg

proposal5.jpg

proposal6.jpg

I will not ship this ring!!!!! must be in person, its not worth the risk of it getting stolen by UPS. So if you are in florida, lmk if we can make a deal.

Im looking for 1 18" or 2 15" preferably, 2kw-3kw+, batteries, wire, pretty much everything except HU. I sold everything i had and now im starting over again.

yeah she left. but it worked out for the better, i got a muchhhh better girl now. it just ***** i gotta pay off this ring that i owe over 3K on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Im just tired of looking at it lol. and i been wanting a system in my new truck anyways

she got compliments everyday and all her friends were pissed cause its so much nicer than their's lol.. even dudes were complimenting on it. its a bad *** ring. any girl would love it

thanks man, its not worth the risk for me to ship it. i see too much bs with shipping companies. even if i insure it, i dont want to deal with it. its not leaving my hand until cash or somethin is in my other hand.

if u come down to FL hit me up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

01 S 10

10+ year member
LOUD
01 S 10
Central Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied