Android Tablet Question

Participant count
  • Participants list

dr_destructo

Oregon
Hi all, first time poster here. So i've been out of the car audio loop for a while, my Clarion DXZ835MP is finally dying on me after 10 years or so, so I'm looking at getting a new stereo. Now I've been looking specifically at the Kenwood KIV-700, but then got to thinking about all the inexpensive android tablets out there. So here's my questions:

If i were to purchase a tablet that had line out(headphone jack i would assume work), would I be able to just purchase an equalizer with an auxillary in and run my speakers & subs from the eq?

Thanks in advance!

I had the exact same idea, and i really wanted it to work, but here are the problems...I have had 3 android tablets just to "play" with and really they all kinda ****..I first had the Eken m001 it had the worse screen, no internal memory and the SQ sounded like a cow stuck in a tin can...second, the archos (not sure of model #) but still the sq kinda ****** even on expensive head phones and it was SLOW!!!!...3rd, the EPad I had was just trash, and oddly enough, that's where it ended up. the sound ****** the screen was garbage, it had a 20 min battery, and again really slow.....those are 3 of the "cheap" ones, I am saving for something better, the cheap ones are just that, cheap. you get what you pay for. and i would stay far away now that I know....if you want something that you can navigate, with out pulling your hair out because its so slow, with internal memory. you will need to spend over $500, and for that simple reason, it is not practical sense you can get a better head unite for that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.