what does it take to get 150dB @ 25Hz?

Kryptonitewhite
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
What is the cheapest route to get 150dB at 25Hz? Two hardcore 15's and two SAZ amps, one HO alt and 10 batteries? Small vehicle walled or CRX subs up port back? How much would it all cost? Fiberglass, MDF, 2x4's, all thread, sound deadener, decent looking/running vehicle.

I saw a CRX almost do that with a single 15" HDC...but it was at 31hz.
yes sir, it's been rubbed in my face that a single 10" in a CRX beat me down low... hence this thread...I am embarrassed, admitting defeat, admiting I was wrong, I am shamed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I think ill jsut drop the other alt in and be happy. really, I only have two big AGMs and one small, and will have two alts.... it's not made to burp its made to cruise and be somewhat loud and low. If I got 6 more batteries Im sure it would have done better, I have no reserve for 16000 RMS

147.7 23Hz 147.9 24Hz 148.2 25Hz and 26Hz floor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.