1/0 screw terminals?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Price is a con, but if you feel better using the screw type than crimp then they're obviously fine. They're also bulkier in size, depending on where the terminals have to fit, they sometimes won't fit where a crimp type would. What comes to mind is the fuse holders that just have the two posts and you use a ring terminal to connect each side to the holder. Most of those have warnings that tell you up front that screw type terminals won't fit. Overall performance though, I don't see either really "outshining" the other.

hmm might be an option then.

I do not have a crimp tool or vise, and my soldering skills are lacking.

Just looking for an alternative.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.