New guy to your forum and here is a little about me and my car and system

Description:2001 Monte carlo SS/HS

Got this car at the end of January 20th 2010 .. LOVE THIS CAR ALL SHE NEEDED WAS SOME TLC TO BRING HER BACK UP TO SPEED

High sport edition includes:

Ground efx ,Leather, Dual HEATED seats, Dual power doors, power locks, power windows, sliding sun roof, limited edition gauge cluster. Automatic transmission

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:

3 Car Batteries-200 amp custom alternator-CAI-

Cat back borla exaust-zzp pcm -u bend delete-zzp down pipe-Polyurethane Engine Mounts-Ram Air box mod

Suspension Modifications:

Rear Heightening Springs

Wheels/Tires Modifications:

Rims off a 2005 Super Charged SS -Tires 225/55/R17 -custom Painted Brake Calipers-Black Lugnuts

Interior/Exterior Modifications:

Ram Air hood-25%Tinted windows-Vent visors-Slp Grill upper-Slp lower grill -JVC Arsenal KW-NT3HDT double din deck w/Nav-2 Kicker L7s 15" 4 ohm ea.- 2 Mtx 1000XD mono Amps- Kicker 500.1 4 chanel amp-Sound stream BX-20Z sound processer -focal K2 165 KRX3 -2nd set of 1 1/2" Focal K2 tweeters-2 layers of sound deadning-6x9 speaker delete(using as vents for subs)- Custom painted SS badges-Black montecarlo badges-Wireless radar detector-Remote start Keyless entry/ 2 way paging alarm- Onstar delete-Custom SS Head rests-custom SS rear deck lid panel-Backup Camera-Roof Rails -Tinted top front windshield-8000 hid headlights (high and low)-Hid 3000k fog lights-tinted tail lights and 3rd eye brake light

Edited by Blazed SS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2001 Monte Carlo SS/ HS

?? I think this is what your asking 13.9 v on the 3 is that what you are asking ?? the system ?? I have 1 under the hood and 2 in the trunk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2001 Monte Carlo SS/ HS

I must have said to much lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2001 Monte Carlo SS/ HS

OK then thank you for the welcome

I am all ways looking for some car shows or SPL COMP's or DB drags in Oregon so if you know of any please let me know

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2001 Monte Carlo SS/ HS

We had MECA in Lincoln City back in November. I think it's going to be an annual thing.

that would be cool. Please keep me posted on that one !! I am doing the Super Chevy show in Seattle Wa. this year but I am always looking for stuff a little closer. I have been working on my car for a year and I am ready to get her out and to some comps and see what she can do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2001 Monte Carlo SS/ HS

Welcome! Sun River is a beautiful place to be from.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

iTrader feedback at DIYMA: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=28006

Bought from: zins184, lyttleviet, TheArchitect

Sold to: swagger_wagon46[/size][/font]

Welcome to Hell.

HPD-Hell.jpg

squirrel.gif

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

Thank you all for the great welcome

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2001 Monte Carlo SS/ HS

post boobs

5L95O05Fe3k93M13Jdc2jda7ecdad874a1411.jpgbought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"

nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol

2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

hey

bent bob over a table , wide open

refs: loudaccent , kylecanthurdle (x2) , Millertime1028(x4), sioner35, midnightg35x, BushJ311, Fender5 (x2), svarasnj, RetroAudioinc, nineball, wu501, BJ The Man,slivercookie,SPY,blackxj,solidcrowd ,l4yfr4me x2 , gbody805,dbeez,RAM_Designs, rachidfunaki,5+ local deals,

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now