Any problems with your saz 1500v2 ?

BossBeimer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Bay Area
I had my saz1500v2 from sundown audio installed at Sound Innovations They created an amazing enclosure and it played great for a few hours then the amp went into protection. When I opened the trunk the amplifier had smoke coming from it. I was kinda embarrased actually After doing tons of research on here i was sure this was a quality amplifier so i bought it....Now lets see what how this can be resolved...anyone else have this issue ? Is this common ?

PM sundownz on here, he runs the company. but sundown is a very high quality product. i did hear about a bad batch if i correctly recall.

but PM sundownz, im sure he will help you as much as he can

I had my saz1500v2 from sundown audio installed at Sound Innovations They created an amazing enclosure and it played great for a few hours then the amp went into protection. When I opened the trunk the amplifier had smoke coming from it. I was kinda embarrased actually After doing tons of research on here i was sure this was a quality amplifier so i bought it....Now lets see what how this can be resolved...anyone else have this issue ? Is this common ?
First off, where did you by the amp from?

Second, your tone is that there Sundown has sent you an inferior amp.

third, what were the rest of the details of the system. As with a thread like this, in the public eye, I am sure all would love to kow what the details are. As yes typically we do hang on Sundown balls

First off, where did you by the amp from?
Second, your tone is that there Sundown has sent you an inferior amp.

third, what were the rest of the details of the system. As with a thread like this, in the public eye, I am sure all would love to kow what the details are. As yes typically we do hang on Sundown balls
this

whats youre electrical system? big 3 done? extra bat? capacitor?

What head unit? any processors? what subs?

settings on the amp?

PM sundownz on here, he runs the company. but sundown is a very high quality product. i did hear about a bad batch if i correctly recall.but PM sundownz, im sure he will help you as much as he can
Really, I dont recall that

the op was dead set on keeping the factory electrical in his BMW because its a 185 amp alt from the factory and that the car being a bmw will magically make that cover a amp that will draw ~150 amps and all of the current draw that the car its self needs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.