Northeast Region Anyone in Washington DC area want to help improve SQ on a CarPC (infinitely tuneable)

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list

hari-bhari
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
atl
I've got a pretty unique CarPC setup in my 2000 Toyota Solara that allows individual equalization, time delay, and crossovers to each channel in my car. My components are as follows:

Kicker ZX700.5 5ch amplifier

DLS MS6a 6.5" components up front, with fully deadened doors (raammat, plexiglass, mdf rings, clay, and foam)

Focal 690CA 6x9" deck speakers

Olddddd MTX 12" sub (due for replacement)

Here are more details on the Carputer setup: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/312330/2000-toyota-solara/page-2

Although I am quite happy with my sound quality and staging, I think it could be better. I think an experienced tuner to help me set the proper crossover frequencies, slopes, and EQs would be a big help. Overall, I think it'd be a pretty fun couple of hours for any enthusiast out there, and I'll throw in a six-pack of beer to boot. If anyone is interested, feel free to reply here or PM me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.