WTB / WTTF : PC Components and/or Accessories.

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
Item(s) Wanted:

PC Components and/or accessories. CPU's (Quads for Socket AM2+, 775 or 1156), RAM (DDR2 800+, or DDR3 1600+), Motherboards (AM2 or greater, any 775 or greater motherboards are fine, as long as they support C2D's and quads), Video Cards, Cases, Keyboards, Headsets (Not sure on this, got a set I like now, but could always find better I suppose), Mice, Monitors, ect. ect.

Price:

Reasonable Prices ONLY! Will not pay retail/over retail... Won't even pay close to retail for non-factory warrantied items.

Have a few items to trade : Mostly wanted to trade are my Airlink AR670W (With DD-WRT Firmware) Wireless N Router, Belkin WG111v1 Wireless G USB Adapter, Belkin F5D7234 Wireless G Router, and 2 160GB SATA Hard drives (One is 3.5" the other is a 2.5", either will work in a desktop, only the 2.5" will work in a laptop/netbook.)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prefer USPS, but FedEx and UPS are fine.

I've got a Asus P5W DH Deluxe Ive been holding onto for a while now.. it was one of the top 5 motherboards out at the time. I paid almost $250 for it a few years ago. Its in excellent condition, has 90% of the cables it came with, all of the accessories including remote and receiver, wifi antenna, expansion slot add ins, manual, drivers disk, original box. basically everything.

I also have a Asus x1950 pro. video card. It has a $50 zalman copper aftermarket cooler (will include the origninal cooler too), pci express, 512mb, DVI and VGA outs.

I just need to figure out what im willing to let them go for and how much shipping would be, or shoot me a halfway reasonable offer ill probably let you have them, if your interested. im not looking to make money, just want them to have a good home haha.

I've also got like 20, tube type monitors you can have too. just pay for shipping and you can have them all! haha

any interest in a bnib PSU its a corsair 600w. Decided to go with a 750 as I am running dual graphics cards and wanted more headroom. Unfortunatly i decided this after I ordered the 600w.

I've got a Asus P5W DH Deluxe Ive been holding onto for a while now.. it was one of the top 5 motherboards out at the time. I paid almost $250 for it a few years ago. Its in excellent condition, has 90% of the cables it came with, all of the accessories including remote and receiver, wifi antenna, expansion slot add ins, manual, drivers disk, original box. basically everything.
I also have a Asus x1950 pro. video card. It has a $50 zalman copper aftermarket cooler (will include the origninal cooler too), pci express, 512mb, DVI and VGA outs.

I just need to figure out what im willing to let them go for and how much shipping would be, or shoot me a halfway reasonable offer ill probably let you have them, if your interested. im not looking to make money, just want them to have a good home haha.

I've also got like 20, tube type monitors you can have too. just pay for shipping and you can have them all! haha
Only thing I'd be interested in is the P5W, PM me price shipped to 64801

any interest in a bnib PSU its a corsair 600w. Decided to go with a 750 as I am running dual graphics cards and wanted more headroom. Unfortunatly i decided this after I ordered the 600w.
Model of the Corsair? Definitely interested!

any interest in a BNIB H70 CPU water cooler? Bought for mine, but i could not make it fit in my small case
Wanted to test one of these out, but don't like the fact it's a prebuilt setup. PM Me price shipped to 64801.

Interested in the 8800, would make a great folding card. Is yours the 320 or 768?

Without model number and knowing what the drive usually goes for I'd say $30 shipped. Both 160GB drives will work with desktops also.

Interested in the 8800, would make a great folding card. Is yours the 320 or 768?
768Mb Its been flashed to a BFG 8800GTX OC profile so if you buy this, I wouldn't recommend much additional OCing. As I stated in my thread I haven't tested it fully, but if you're serious, I will test it before you pay and guarantee it to not be DOA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

95BlackGA

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
95BlackGA
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies