How long is too long to wait on a box??

Yup. Who is it? (I have my guesses)
lol the same guy that took 3weeks on my ring adapters, he only lives about 4 hours away :/, but everybody speaks so highly of him, I thought that was just a fluke, but im seeing know I will no longer use his services.., pm me I will tell you, Im not one to slander anybodies name, but I believe if you have a business where you take someones money, you should at least have the decency to email me back within a day or so, and get the product out in a timely manner

you should've had Lowes cut it out for you
I no, I should have slipped him an extra $20 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ya that box should be done in 2 days tops assuming he doesnt have alot on his plate but if you agreed on a week then obviously it should have been done within that time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.