My friend has a 13 w7, and he says its the best sub ever made, prove him wrong.

Swagner
10+ year member

So yea, he says "nah they dont make **** better than the w7" and i said nah, he was like "they dont dude ask the experts", then goes on to say "it is singled handedly the best subwoofer made" I try to prove him wrong but hes like noooooo, and im going to show him this thread after so guys, name some better subs for me.

First off, JL does not belong in a class with the woofers that are on here. Ex- Digital Designs, Atomic, RE, ect. JL 13w7 is their top of the line sub, yet i would put it against a 3500 DD all day long and that is only half way up DD's ladder of subs.

depending sound quality or loudness

loudness, T3 tsns, solo x, hcca, dd9500, mtx 9500, aq hdc3,ground zero pleutonium,soundstream xxx tc lms ultra,sundown night shade v2,re mt

sound quality tc sounds axis,focal utopia,robot underground,fi btl,re xxx,image dynamics idq,

90% of the TC sounds line up will spank a W7, the W6 is actually a nicer SQ sub than the W7. The Critical Mass UL12 is an absolutely increadible sub (I have owned 17 of them, so yes I know what they sound like) and it will spank the W7 in output and sound better doing it. DD will absolutely beat the hell out of it in SPL, as will many other companies, like Sundown, FI, DC, IA, ... The W7 is a good woofer, but far from the best, by any measure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.