:confused: MB Quart DSH 216 or FSA 216?

MB Quart DHS 216 component speaker this price inviting in U.S. stores, virtually unchanged from MB Quart FSA216 in some stores, and reports of buyers in places is positive.

I hesitate to buy products from MB Quart today because I read that after the purchase by Maxxsonics products do not have the same quality.

Do you think it is better to buy MB Quart FSA216 or DSH 216 bet that new?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
fsa is entry level

dsh is midlevel

Pvi is high level

for the money they are hard to beat...

better mids are out there but at the price the MB go for they are great budget speakers and good compared to other brands mid and high end speakers..

there are plenty of reviews out there that reflect the quality of them and alot of featured articles in car audio magazines.

here is the review pasmag did...

http://www.mbquart.com/pdfs/MBQuartDiscusDSH216speakers.pdf

As it turns out, my fears of the change of manufacturing venue were pretty much unfounded,

this system definitely sounds like an MB Quart system should, and the only things I noticed

dramatically different were the packaging and the lack of wire. So fear not, if you were an MB

Quart fan before, you still will be today. For the money, you’d be hard pressed to get a much

better sounding 6.5” component set than the MB Quart Discus series. They are well made, good

sounding, and if your tastes run to preferring a system with a strong yet smooth top end, they

should be on the top of your list of systems to audition.

from PasMag...

as much as i like mbq amps i dont like there speakers the new onyx components blew up on me this first month i had them so i went back to jbl

should send them back it might have been a manufacturing error that they are not aware of...

only had 1 pair of quarts ever blow in my life... and we railed the hell out of them to get them to do it...

I have 85rms to a pair of the formulas and they are rated at only 40 rms...almost 2 yrs in the demo truck now...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.