Need something chopped and/or screwed hit me up

Participant count
  • Participant list

audio_phill
10+ year member

Walking TSP Encyclopedia
As the title says. i've been practicing alot before posting this, have integrated a system to monitor waveform so I can 99% guarantee no clipped signal. I can slow/speed/pitch shift,loop, whatever you need, Can shift by percentage in 1% increments and boost any freq from 20Hz to 20K in 3 fashions of curves.

$0.50c per up to 10

$.035c per 11 and up

this guy's a monster. you should have to pay to speak of him - let alone to him! i would love the chance to run somthing produced by phill!

ha ill take a few tracks. ill hit you up when i put my list together!

this guy's a monster. you should have to pay to speak of him - let alone to him! i would love the chance to run somthing produced by phill!ha ill take a few tracks. ill hit you up when i put my list together!
Youre such a dork lol. Get me that list, I'm assuming you want your center freq around 26Hz-30Hz right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.