How are these MIDS?

I have not heard the 6.5's in person but I have the 5.5's and I was not impressed in the least. To me they kinda sounded like Alpine Type S's with a higher power rating.

Best semi low budget mids would be these - https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=846

There sold out at the moment but worth the wait. At half the price of the DB's and twice the quality its a steal. There power rating is stated to be lower then the DB's but I have ran mine with 120+ per with not a single issue and there are many others on this forum that run them with more and have had no issues.

ok so im looking to upgrade my 25 dollar peerless audio mids in my doors. i have 2 6.5s in each door. how are these mids? they look amazing from the specs on the website. any insight from experianced users?
on ebay there about 70 bucks each so under 300 for 3 brand new ones. deal or no deal?

Buy.com - db Okur P5 6C Speaker - 125 W RMS

Thought you wanted to upgrade? I would keep the peerless over the db drive any day of the week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have not heard the 6.5's in person but I have the 5.5's and I was not impressed in the least. To me they kinda sounded like Alpine Type S's with a higher power rating.
Best semi low budget mids would be these - https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=846

There sold out at the moment but worth the wait. At half the price of the DB's and twice the quality its a steal. There power rating is stated to be lower then the DB's but I have ran mine with 120+ per with not a single issue and there are many others on this forum that run them with more and have had no issues.
also i want more full range not midbass. i have midbass and want more sound. i like more treble than midbass. i will have 4 so midbass of 4 full range will please me enough

Silvers are $30 each rated at 80rms. I have ran mine active for a short bit on my 9.2 so somewhere around 125-140 each (my volts stay above 14.2 and since amps rated to do 100x2@12.5 I assume I am actually getting a good bit more) and they loved it but had to go back passive as I only have a 2 channel. Even with them getting around 60-70 they get silly loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.