Is the Big 3 upgrade good enough???

ruck703
10+ year member

I have 2 Orion H2 12.2 subs that will be powered by an Orion 2500D amp at 1 Ohm (I think). I've been searching high and low for all my options. I am going to do the Big3 upgrade for sure but i was thinking about getting a Kinetik HC1800 battery for a secondary battery in the back and I still have my regular Duralast Battery in the front. I'm going to run 0 gauge throughout my truck (2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee). I have a stock 136 Amp alternator.Thoughts?????

Yes It would be a good idea to do a second battery, I run 2k from single battery and I drop from 15v to 13.2 under load,(If I REEEELY FLOG IT) Lights dim of course. To avoid dimming and to avoid ruining yo carz I would get an 1800 though the 1400 would probably work ok too.

I actually placed an ad up here earlier to try to trade it or sell it...I'll take that money and put it towards a new battery...
you'd better hope that the potential buyer doesn't read this thread otherwise they will soon realize they are just wasting money! LOL

LOL...Djtoronto...I already know...someone just made an offer to me though...so its hopefully its out of my hands...its a good piece of equipment though.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.