Old school Mmats amp. What model is it?

s94658
10+ year member

I received an old mmats amp passed down to me but am unsure of exactly which model it is. Was wondering if someone could help me out.

There is a sticker on the outside that is wearing away that says SQ2150 however I opened it up to check out the guts and the board says LM series on it. Any help would be great. Thanks

No does not work. Nothing on the board is burnt. I have not personally tried powering it up but I received it from a friend who said that it just clicked when he gave it power. He stupidly had this amp powering two twelves in his GF's car. What am I looking at on the link. The LM and SQ series look the same.

Trade me!
Let me try giving it power this weekend to see if it works. I never actually tried using it just went by what my friend said. Ill pm you after. What would you be willing to trade if it works? If it doesnt work? Give me an offer worst I can do is say no.

Let me try giving it power this weekend to see if it works. I never actually tried using it just went by what my friend said. Ill pm you after. What would you be willing to trade if it works? If it doesnt work? Give me an offer worst I can do is say no.
Amps! How about 3 working, quality 2-channel amps? Mtx 251D, Alphasnik MA-2025, and Alpine 3522

Amps! How about 3 working, quality 2-channel amps? Mtx 251D, Alphasnik MA-2025, and Alpine 3522
If I were to trade for anything it would be just one good 4 channel or a nice set of 6.5 components. Thanks for the offer but I dont need all those amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.