anyone still running SI subs

I've got a pair of the new BM mkIIIs for my truck. Looking to work on the install after the new year.

The reason you don't hear too many people talk about them anymore is that Nick got out of the SPL game at least for the time being with SI. Since that is all anyone seems to care about anymore it only makes sense that there is not much discussion about them.

There's not much to be said because they're not doing much. They made good stuff, but they need to keep stuff coming if they intend to keep an attentive fan base.

Pics? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
DSC00059.jpg

I've got a pair of the new BM mkIIIs for my truck. Looking to work on the install after the new year.
The reason you don't hear too many people talk about them anymore is that Nick got out of the SPL game at least for the time being with SI. Since that is all anyone seems to care about anymore it only makes sense that there is not much discussion about them.
Are they the shallow mount subs that they mention on their website? Stereo Integrity | SI BM mkIII

Just curious, where are you are installing them?

I've got a pair of Mag v.3 that I used to test the first ~1000 or so amps shipped out of Sundown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif They need re-cones now, though *laughs*

Also have a Mag v.4 chilling in my office //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Have ran some BM MKIIIs but I borrowed them from Nick and he re-possessed them.

The BMs have been very successful - but there have been difficulties with the factories and getting parts so as soon as they come in they ship out right away followed by periods of out-of-stock. I've seen how many Nick has sold... maybe 5% of the people that bought them post on any forums that I've seen.

I've got a pair of Mag v.3 that I used to test the first ~1000 or so amps shipped out of Sundown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif They need re-cones now, though *laughs*
Also have a Mag v.4 chilling in my office //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Have ran some BM MKIIIs but I borrowed them from Nick and he re-possessed them.

The BMs have been very successful - but there have been difficulties with the factories and getting parts so as soon as they come in they ship out right away followed by periods of out-of-stock. I've seen how many Nick has sold... maybe 5% of the people that bought them post on any forums that I've seen.
Hmmmm

There's not much to be said because they're not doing much. They made good stuff, but they need to keep stuff coming if they intend to keep an attentive fan base.
We have an attentive fan base (~1000 newsletter subscribers). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif However, the fan base isn't on this particular forum anymore as our current product (and future products) are all shallow and not SPL oriented anymore. That, and we have had trouble obtaining the materials necessary to produce our current product since none of the parts are off the shelf items. We have had the best sales years going the route of shallow, light weight, small box subwoofers and we intend to broaden our product line into smaller diameter even shallower offerings in the near future (right now we have an ultra shallow, huge bandwidth, tiny enclosure, big coil "8" on the drawing board for our next product).

I am also heavily involved with another company mentioned on (and we have a section on) another forum (I don't know if I can say it on here) that is going to focus more along the lines of our previous Mag v3 style subwoofers and also amplifiers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

We have an attentive fan base (~1000 newsletter subscribers). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif However, the fan base isn't on this particular forum anymore as our current product (and future products) are all shallow and not SPL oriented anymore. That, and we have had trouble obtaining the materials necessary to produce our current product since none of the parts are off the shelf items. We have had the best sales years going the route of shallow, light weight, small box subwoofers and we intend to broaden our product line into smaller diameter even shallower offerings in the near future (right now we have an ultra shallow, huge bandwidth, tiny enclosure, big coil "8" on the drawing board for our next product).
I am also heavily involved with another company mentioned on (and we have a section on) another forum (I don't know if I can say it on here) that is going to focus more along the lines of our previous Mag v3 style subwoofers and also amplifiers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
That 8"er sounds like a neat driver. I've always liked your stuff, just wish that I heard more about you guys, I guess. I'm more of a SQ guy, but I only frequent this forum and very rarely diyma to sell some stuff.

Are you referring to the Obsidian stuff?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.