Who's ran Image Dynamics speakers? or Boston Z's

snb778
5,000+ posts

blaugh!!!!
I am looking to buy the cx64's. anybody run them or ever heard them? What would you compare them to, what have you had that they sounded better than?

I have run the Boston Pro's, which were nice, but im looking for just a little more volume/vocals. I have enough tweet. i currently have the Mach5Audio's that are like $50 bucks. I've run the MB Q's... hated them. I'm not to worried about the midbass...

I was also offered the Boston Pro Z's for $300 used. anybody hear those?

haha
well.. all i heard from them its good stuff...never bad reviews
he was being sarcastic

went to a local dealer looking for ID components and walked out with 2 sets of Hertz.. look into the Hertz lineup!
hertz really do sound nice and can get pretty loud.......as well as expensive , but you were looking at ID first which is just as expensive so hertz may be right up your alley too.

I have had the ID cx62v1s and cx62v2s.... both are amazing. The v2 is an overall better speaker and they are running out of parts for the older ones, but as far as sound goes I couldnt tell a difference in the v2s vs. v1s

thanks guys. I will be using them in my doors, no kicks yet. I am looking at the cx's, not the ctx's and they are the v.2's. budget is $200 max which isnt to expensive IMO. not sure on Hertz's pricing, i'll take a look.

thanks guys. I will be using them in my doors, no kicks yet. I am looking at the cx's, not the ctx's and they are the v.2's. budget is $200 max which isnt to expensive IMO. not sure on Hertz's pricing, i'll take a look.
unless the "dealer" is marking off a major discount. the cxs are above 200.00.00

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.