!!!!!!!!Name my new shop and win $20!!!!!!!!

dvldogyut
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
loretto, tn
So I am officially opening a shop within the next year, hopefully in the next 6 months. But I am looking for a name, and you can name it. This is how it will go down, everyone post up your thoughts for the new shop name. I will let this go on for lets say a month? Or what ever yall think. And when all the names are submitted me and my girl will pick out our top favorites. I will post a open public poll that way you can't load the ballot, everyone can see who voted for what name. The finalists cant vote for their own name. The winner will win $20 via paypal. How does that sound? Good or bad idea?

what kind of services will the shop have, as far as fabrication, wheels and tires? suspension work? custom fiberglass?
It depends on what dealers and distributors I end up with. But defiantly fabrication, including friberglass work, even as far as metal work if needed, audio/video setups, alarms/keyless entry, maybe window tinting, wheels and tires maybe if I find a good distributor, clear corners and led lights, hid setups, even retrofitting projectors if anyone wants that suspension if I get the shop I want that has a lift. I can do paint and body work also even as far as chopping tops, but I don't think my budget is going to let me do a full custom shop just yet.

idk but you better not **** people over ill i come down there and break your windows and key your truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

idk but you better not **** people over ill i come down there and break your windows and key your truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Lol, okay. My plans are to outdo the two closest shops to me, one sells junk equipment to everyone and they end up coming to me wanting me to fix their ****. And the other has a big name in the business running it which is what I am worried about, he goes by the name steve cook. Idk if you know him or not. Lol. And I like him and all but his prices are high and customer service are going to crap because of some of the people he has working there. I'm just tired of seeing people getting ripped off and seeing half *** installs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.