Subwoofer help

Participant count
  • Participant list

ShakinDaBlock
10+ year member

Denver
I used to have an old Fi Btl on 18800 watts rms and handled it fine could have taken way more. Recently sold it and am looking to get either the new 2010 Btl N2 version or the PSI custom subwoofers. I want a 3000 watt rms amp mabe a sundown saz 3000 but am not sure if a fully loaded Btl will handle 3000 watts. My question is can it handle all that power being its rated for 2000 watts or should i get a custom PSI sub that will wasily handle it? also comparisons on the BTL vs. PSI thanks...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
So the car audio shop I took it to just claimed "bad wiring" and now it all works. Not really sure what that means but case closed! thanks...
You can't really set it to a specific wattage. What head unit do you have? Find out the pre-amp RCA voltage. Most amp gain knobs are based off of...
problem was the LOC burnt out when I had touched cables. got a new LOC and now all is working. have to get the gain right, lights flickering with...

About this thread

ShakinDaBlock

10+ year member
ShakinDaBlock
Denver
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from