Burr Brown HU's with Ipod or USB..........

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
How many of them are out there that have some kind of mass storage (ipod or usb)?

I know there's the alpine cda-117, the pioneer p7800mp, i think there's one JVC in there? Do kenwood or clarion have somethng like this?

again, specifically burr brown DAC's.

There's a few Alpine IDA series HU's that have burr browns, unfortunately they all have 2v preouts. 4v or 5v would be ideal.

I believe the Denon Z1, Alpine F1, Clarion DRZ9255, Pioneer DEX P9, Alpine CDA 7990, a few Sony models do as well. GT510, 605X, and the C9 and C910 or something like that.

Kenwoods 25th HU does for sure, But most I believe use a 24 bit DAC form wolfstein or something like that...i cant find the brand name, but they are A quality dac..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.