help! power acoustik lx2-1000 problem

lilj6060

Hey

i have an LX2-1000 an when i get lil more then half way on bass boost LPF, HPF, or the gain it makes my 2 15"s (phoenix gold xmax) thump really fast or move in an out with no sound. you can only have it on HPF to get them to hit good if u put the amp on full or LPF or HPF it does it really bad. any info would be great thanks in a head..

Lmao... dude... you really need to read before you **** with the filters...

Bass boost- off

lpf- 90

hpf- off

gain- squareroot (desired watts times impedance) measure with a DMM and a -3db test tone

just get the multimeter and get on youtube there is a couple videos on tuning amps jl has some rockford i used
thanks il run down to autozone an barrow one an test it thanks

so should i leave the amp on full or hpf or lpf?

thanks il run down to autozone an barrow one an test it thanks
so should i leave the amp on full or hpf or lpf?
Hmm. So completely disregard my post that solves all of your issues. Then ask a stupid question that has been answered countless times and would take 5min to search for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.