if a FI fully loaded is the way to go, then why dont they call come fully loaded...

If your gonna be a big shot like the rest of us, put the stacks up to buy the good product and dont chop down your subs to meet your price range. especially when driver A wont equal the same looking driver B

these arent cars.... there speakers, and speakers should have different series for a different result. Not this one with this option and blah blah. Why dont you go upgrade to some even more obnoxious looking wheels in your avatar.

im sorry, this may have been the wrong website in general to rant about this since everyone seems to be FI nut huggers. But really think about it, if it was going to make their driver that much better for $80, then why isnt every single one standard with it for a daily or spl option. I mean lets get real who wouldnt pay the $80 if it was going to be that much better.

it cuz some ppl i would guess wont put 2500 watts to one.... so the xtra options are not needed. i have 2 btl's fully loaded for sale if your looking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im sorry, this may have been the wrong website in general to rant about this since everyone seems to be FI nut huggers. But really think about it, if it was going to make their driver that much better for $80, then why isnt every single one standard with it for a daily or spl option. I mean lets get real who wouldnt pay the $80 if it was going to be that much better.
You are an idiot, go kill yourself.

I talked to Scott about this personally, he said the reason he doesn't include the upgrades is because some people do not want them for their application.

Here's what I'm thinking (at least for BTLs):

P-Chamfer, if you are just burping the sub, you probably don't need this.

Hixm coil, sometimes a high Xmax can hurt your score on the meter.

Cooling, it states on their website that it removes some metal inside the motor making it a tad bit weaker...

I am in agreeance with the people saying that is a stupid question.

Some people just plain DON'T NEED/WANT a fully loaded subwoofer. Also, the company (as all other profitable companies) are in business to MALE MONEY. Adding options that cost money is the same basic idea as adding leather, heated seats, supercharger, premium wheels, etc... to an automobile.

some people want a base model mustang. Some people want a GT with leather seats and some people want a Crazy *** GT500...

stupid question... i bet im one of the top 10 most qualified to give advice on this forum. You guys really give into hype and it kills me with laughter. Thank you Allen for giving me your legitimate scott answer.

I wonder if everyone would be singing a different tune on calling me an idiot if i mentioned i have 4 18s, i am a reputable dealer, and had a little fun in world finals plastered all over my sig.

Well cdimic the only reason why people are giving you an attitude is because it sounds like your giving it back. I'm not saying you have one because I can't see you lol, but it sounds like you are. Allen pretty much summed up your answer though, some people just may not want all the options.

And I would have to disagree with you, I don't think anybody is an Fi "nut hugger" on these forums, maybe a few, but not really. Fi just makes good subs so people back their stuff up, just like DD subs and so on.

go ask a car manufacturer why they have non loaded, and fully loaded cars, maybe that will answer your question.

ya subs are different than cars, but its the same concept.

fully loaded cars have features that some want, some need, some dont need, and dont want to pay for them.

if a certain company only offered fully loaded cars, they might not sell as much as someone who sells a basic car that is more affordable. which is why they offer fully loaded as an option, its not on every car.

just as fi doesnt make them handle more power, if that makes the price rise and people dont want the extra power handling ability. it would just steer people away because prices are up and nothing u can do to lower them

i would assume a top 10 person for giving advice would understand such a simple concept.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.