Problem fusing my grounds

Is your car frame fused?

No, its a ground too.

You fuse a power incase it hits your car frame= ground to pop and save the day.

Fusing a ground would do nada

So let me get this straight. When too much current passes through a fuse on a positive wire it pops and opens the circuit saving the day, but when the fuse is on the ground side, it will magically allow infinite current to pass through it?

no, but to much current will never go through the ground, because if that much current is being passed the fuse on the positive side will pop first
Oh so current flows through positive but not negative?

its a circuit, a DC circuit. it travels in one direction. not both
I didn't say it traveled in the same direction on both positive and negative, but you said that the same amount of current does not pass through the negative as it does on the positive and I'm asking for verification that you meant that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.