WTB: 4k-6kw RMS Amp For 2 Orion Hcca

I thought of getting a pair of the audiopipe 3ks myself but not too sure if i like them. i tried one ap3000 on just one of the Hccas and wasnt too thrilled with sq. As the mojo amp on both sounded very clean and much louder.
Get a pair of Soundstream DTR1.2200Ds, the tower amps

What would I need electrical wise to run 2 of them? also looking into sundown 4500 and rd audio 5750.1? and input would be appreciated.
You would need 500ah worth of batts. So if you wen C&D, they are I believe 135, so 5 of them. I believe Dekas are 100ah, so you would need 5 of them. Basically 5 big batts........ And a decent batt under the hood, and a few positive and negatives, from under the hood, back.......Your negative runs you want from the front negative back, none of that ghetto ass grounding in the trunk..........

Any more questions, ask, I am more then happy to help......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.