Infrasound makes you depressed?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wingman0121
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I was reading an article on cracked.com and it is actually proven that really low bass(19Hz and below) can induce fear and depression that may be linked to evolution for survival.

The Creepy Scientific Explanation Behind Ghost Sightings | Cracked.com

Here's another one on large pipe organs

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Organ music 'instils religious feelings'

It makes sense because all the scary movies include deep bass at some point, but I like bass... so I guess I'm either secretly emo or fearless.

I guess I shouldn't of used 18hz in my Taylor Swift remix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Nah you're fine, it's 18.9 that causes those sensations

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Don't get me wrong I've built a few boxes myself and I love doing it and it would've been preferred. But I now live in a one bed room apartment...
so an update: basically i got my 2nd car which i just installed a car amp kit and routed all the wires so i thought to myself lets take this amp...
Unfortunately barly someone does these things in my country, and the ones that do, makes it so expensive to test it or even fix it that testing it...
ringer ringer, chicken dinner... its your headunit. gotta upgrade mine as well, does the same thing, it cannot handle the additonal speakers, just...
I would clean the paint off that location and use two washers to sandwhich the ground wire to secure a solid connection and use a bolt rather than...

About this thread

Wingman0121

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Wingman0121
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date