Help with autotek eq 7006 and FX-5A

Participant count
  • Participant list

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Just picked up these two old school gems....

autotek7006.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

However I have a question about hooking these up......on the eq theres one pair of input and a pair of output with a center ch out.......now on the crossover there is two pairs of inputs.....I want the eq to control all my freqs so can i use y-splitters coming from the eq going into the two inputs on the crossover??? also does it matter which output fro the radio i use going into the eq?? thxo any input

BigSix.....

on the xover there's a switch that says single or dual set it to single and you won't need to use both inputs easy peasy

ahh yes i was looking and wondering that but wasnt sure.... thx alot!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.