Splaudio's custom subs thread

thegreatestpenn
5,000+ posts

lazy genius
columbus
splaudio is my guy and to show my appreciation of the subs he made for me I'm displaying all his custom work. Anyone else have something to add, drop it in!

8" with 10" basket and 8" spiders, crazy

28qsuiv.jpg

1zwl1c5.jpg

2j5g9lh.jpg

custom re sx 10 with 8layer coils ready for 2kwrms

2zi4mck.jpg

2iuvsdx.jpg
[video=youtube;Ioxo3fjy-7M]

The more I see his work the more I like it. Wish I had a big dog motor to make something crazy with but currently working out something with him on a lower powered 15.

here's a lineage for my 18. it started as this misaligned rusty motor when it arrived to splaudio:

2yukms9.jpg

352gi6h.jpg

made the top plate look nice and pretty and set it back properly aligned

14wrawx.jpg

2u43nki.jpg

upgraded the softparts and made a masterpiece

1zvv8fn.jpg

2rhqtk9.jpg

2h51zc8.jpg

14xmnpy.jpg

i'm so looking for sdc motors right now.. lol

he's going to be doing all my woofers, can't beat his prices and the workmanship on that stuff looks mint.

some 1 before penn bought tried to take the top plate off with a screwdriver,lol. the burs would have hit the coil so i bored it out .030".

i have time and time again been told you can take the top plate off a charged motor, here it is.

PLEASE dont try to remove a top plate yourself even if i dont do send it out to someplace like fi who can demag and remag cause you could easily loose a finger or need stiches!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.