Interchangeable aero box build for 2 fi btl 12s for AllenH427

Twisted_0912
10+ year member

NE ohio
ok everyone this enclosure comes to 4 cubes tuned to 33hz with a 6 inch aero. will also have an spl port. no carpet, he will be painting it at a later date. will have 4 rods of threaded rod bracing in it. heres the pics...

boxforallen427btls-1.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4347.jpg

if i did that box lol man it would blow your mind an make you bust a load in your ******* lol. i would have done that baffle itself removeable. by that i mean the baffle or counter sunk baffle would have been the one that you take off an chang ports but thats just me though lol. like the box in my aviatar. its in my trunk now i pull the counter sunk baffle an the port comes off with it.

good luck with what you got going though man looks good

if i did that box lol man it would blow your mind an make you bust a load in your ******* lol. i would have done that baffle itself removeable. by that i mean the baffle or counter sunk baffle would have been the one that you take off an chang ports but thats just me though lol. like the box in my aviatar. its in my trunk now i pull the counter sunk baffle an the port comes off with it. good luck with what you got going though man looks good
I REALLY hope you're drunk...

this^^ a removable baffle wouldn't be anywhere near as strong
This and I'm sure his subs aren't 60+ lbs A PIECE either...

I think I'm starting to comprehend what he meant. He's basically saying, to just switch his ports, he has to remove the whole baffle, and then unscrew his subs, screw them in another one, and then attach the new baffle...

Yeah, it blows my mind on how big of an idiot basshed is.

hey basshed why would you come in here and tell him how much better you could do and be a ****...STFU!! this is his build log like it or shut your ********** and GTFO!! /end..

Box looks good bro!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.