Lets talk ports?

Participant count
  • Participant list

EarDrummin.
10+ year member

Is this my Brahma?
Wanaque, NJ
K.. I'm having a lot of trouble designing a ported box. Everytime I think I've got it, I'm wrong. Is there a simple equation that determines frequency? Such as.. Volume of box / volume of port?

I've seen those little web page calculators that determine round port volume, but I **** at math. I can't figure out the same-volume demensions of a slot port. There an equation for this as well?

volume of a cylinder is lengh x area

V= L x A

Volume of a box is the Height x width x depth

V= H x L x W

Find the volume of your round port and then use the size slot port you want to make and that will tell you your lengh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.