WTB-18" Ascendant Audio SMD

Participant count
  • Participant list
dont think the smd would be woofer for you unless you plan on buying ho alt and a few batteries for the back and by that time all the trunk space will be taken up for the 5k+ amp and batteries to support it to run that sub.

why not just a btl or mayhem?

dont think the smd would be woofer for you unless you plan on buying ho alt and a few batteries for the back and by that time all the trunk space will be taken up for the 5k+ amp and batteries to support it to run that sub.
why not just a btl or mayhem?
look at his post count bro, I say the reason why not is because he got on youtube and saw what meade was trying to make money off of at the moment.

You know, the usual.

look at his post count bro, I say the reason why not is because he got on youtube and saw what meade was trying to make money off of at the moment.
You know, the usual.
Not the usual. Im old school, I really don't like too much new school things out now. Many ON THIS SITE referenced Ascendant Audio. Even some Audiobahn stuff. As U can tell by the vehicle, 1975 Olds Delta 88 convertible, AMERICAN CLASSIC. Don't know what's in London,KY, but with a statement as U made, what do "YOU" recommend? I'm NOT too arrogant to listen/read to something that would make this car pound and NOT take up the entire trunk. Need space for the tank for the bags. I am NEW TO THIS SITE. didn't know it existed. I would like to turn a few friends on to you guys as well. I have NO PROBLEM with that. Maybe I can help someone on my end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.