Southwest Region Current MECA Southwest Audiofest 2011 schedule

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Here are ALL of the santioned MECA Southwest Audiofest 2011 events to date:
http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/Ev...wSchedule.aspx

When the Event screen comes up, click on the pull down menu that says "2010", and click on "2011" for the current sanctioned 2011 Southwest Audiofest events.
This shows up Dave when i click on the link:

Server Error in '/dnn50' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /dnn50/Ev...wSchedule.aspx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version

That is the 2010 Meca schedule u got there Subzero, Dave is trying to post the 2011 SCHEDULE U gunna compete in any of these events? Don't be scurred!!!
you fools.... that has a drop down menu..... click the 2010 and it shows the option for 2011... LOL

fools.jpg

The December 4th MECA Southwest Audiofest in Phoenix has been moved to Hooter's on Bell Canyon!

Here is the new flyer for the December 4th MECA Southwest Audiofest event hosted by Soundz N Performance:

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/12-04-10AZ.pdf

Soundz N Performance is also hosting a charity car show benefitting The Boys & Girls club and the Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation. Please contact Michael Guy at Sound N Performance mike@sndznperformance.com for details.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.