Edited by NFAMOUZ
wrong info lol
  • Haha 1

The Pc 21400 is NOT 2 ohm stabled bridged

its rated

350x2 @ 4 ohm

700x2 @ 2 ohm

1400x1 @ 4 ohm bridged.

I wont personally run this amp below 4 ohm bridged..

• Haha 1

it has a chance to sound great with good gain control. They do 3 ohm so you but their 1000/1 :fyi: but you need any continuous power amp across different ohm loads such as the rockford cp or alpine or the jl slash series ect.

• Haha 1

Any 2 ohm mono stable amp will run the W7 series just fine. I wouldn't trust it with one that is only 4 ohm stable. Running some impedance plots through WinISD, it is a no kidding 3ohms.

thanks all you guys for responding...on the hunt for a 1000.1. i really hate to not use this amp but i got that speaker new for so cheap... gotta run with it.

You don't need a 1000/1. No reason to spend that kind of money unless you really want to. Find an amp that does somewhere between 1k and 1500W @ 2 ohms and you're good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SaDodge
      I currently have a sundown audio 1500d amplifier and a jl audio 12" w7. My question is this: can I use my sa1500 to power the 3 ohm subwoofer? If so how should I set the dials on the amplifier? Also I know the jl 1000/1 is best for the w7 but I really like my sa1500 and don't want to get a different amplifier....

Any thoughts?
    • By scheibler
      Alright I drive a 1991 Acura Legend LS with a broken h/u. It is equipped with a bose headunit, 80x4W Peak Power Bose Amp(made by kicker) behind the rear seat, 6.75 front speakers, and 6x9 rear speakers. The speakers function at a 2 ohm load per channel.

This is the H/U I plan on buying...not sure how many ohms per channel it puts out though http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22096_Eclipse+CD1200G+w-+IPC-009+iPod+Cable.html

Not sure what would sound better? Running my factory speakers off of the aftermarket h/u or using a LLC (Line Level Converter) in between the h/u and bose amp. What would I connect my stock amp to the h/u with?

Thanks in advance! Any help is greatly appreciated. Driving around with no music is killing me
    • By bigdwiz
      I recently purchased a Precision Power Pro Mos 25 which is missing the speaker wiring harness. Does anyone know of a replacement for this (molex connector specs, etc)?

Or maybe someone has an extra they would offer me at a reasonable price? I didn't see any for sale on ebay. I've attached a pic from the owner's manual.
    • By DarkScorpion
      Item(s) for Sale:

White Precision Power Art A600.2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

150 x 2 @ 4ohm
      300 x 2 @ 2 ohm
      600 x 1 @ 4 ohm bridged

Underrated, of course.

Classic PPI A600.2 amplifier. Good condition cosmetically, perfect mechanically. I've taken pictures of the main problem areas. Besides that, the amp works great, looks great, and still has its warranty seal intact. Gut pictures can be taken and provided on request, but only if I am paid in full first. Main reason is that some people want to keep the seal in tact for their own reasons. The video provided shows it's in perfect working condition, however.

Price:

$205 + shipping

Item Pictures:

Video
    • By Richyboy5225
      Okay first off everything is brand new, right out of the box and into my blazer. I have an infinity 1300a amplifier and two 12 pioneer Tsw309d4 subs in a ported box. The subs are Dual Voice Coil 4 ohm and the amplifier is a two channel. I have tried just about every way to wire them.. 2 ohm, 4 ohm, 8 ohm no matter what i do when you turn it up the amp goes into protect but starts off just fine. When i had them wired at 8 ohm the amp didn't go into protect but the subs sounded so bad.

Does anyone know why this keeps happening and if there's anything i can do about it?