WTB: 1200 watts

I have a kicker 750.1 that I'm going to get rid of it is anybody willing to take it as a trade or partial trade?

Shinju let me see what type of offers I get I'm not telling you no just considering my options

I'd rather have my amp half way up than all the way up so yes 1500 would work, I was looking at buying the hifonics Brutus but I can't seem to find one for the right price.

I'd rather have my amp half way up than all the way up so yes 1500 would work, I was looking at buying the hifonics Brutus but I can't seem to find one for the right price.
This makes no difference on how much power you are getting, My other Crossfire Vr1000d is getting around 12-14v at full tilt around 1300+ and my gain is no were near halfway.

Batt Voltage and Source voltage is your key, if you have piss poor electrical that 1500wrms amp is only going to put out as much as it is getting in. To be honest you could only get 900 rms @ 1ohm if your voltage is low.

I am not trying to lean you one way or another but you need to take in account several things and read up on ohm laws ect ect.

I have an exile x1200.1 for 165 shipped 1200@1ohm engineered by the old school phoenix gold team.

PM me if you are interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.