brain fart

wiring any resistors in parallel or series there is an equation for it. its not simple add and subtract.

wiring a resistor in series is simple....R1 + R2 + R3 + R4...and sp on = Rtotal

wiring in parallel you have a little tougher for 2 resostors you use R1+R2/R1xR2=Rt

parallel with more then 2 resistors is ....1 divided by 1/r1+1/r2+1/r3+1/r4..for all your resistors your remainder gets you Rtotal...

so with 3 dvc 4 ohm in total parallel you will get .66 ohms... almost all amps will not do this low of an impedence so series parallel at 2.6 ohms is correct

it makes sence to be abel to do 1.34 but its not comeing to my brain i know i can do .67 but thats way to low dail on a orion 2500d and 2.67 is to high wont make enough power..

U ever herd of having a brain fart...if ur gunna come on my tread and try bashing me ..go **** urself ..I had a simple ? That I asked for help with..u never have asked anyone for help..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.