Shark mini amps.

silvercookie
5,000+ posts

WRX
Queens, NY
Opinions?

i was also looking at the arc mini amps, but they are too big for what i want to do.

any other mini amps i should look at?

i dont need more than a ~50wrms 2 channel and a ~300wrms mono.

SHARK MINI COMPACT 2CH 220W CAR AMPLIFIER FULL POWER - eBay (item 300444285101 end time Oct-05-10 09:35:07 PDT)

SHARK MINI COMPACT CLASS D CAR AMPLIFIER FULL POWER - eBay (item 350279350687 end time Oct-10-10 22:46:01 PDT)

also doe anyone know if i would be able to safely run 1 of each of those amps off this battery?

http://www.braillebattery.com/index.php/batteries/b3121/

I love these little amps. Somebody on here bought some a while back. Never did hear about his results with them though. I am sure he will chime in. Tehy look like the PB ASA's. I wonder if they're strappable. Lol.

$hit i might get one of theme in the near future. I had a doctor a few years back who use to tell me about his pair of 10" Advents he had in the backseat of his Chevelle in the 80s lol so I want to build him a box and find a cheap amp and give him my Advent 10s as a gift before I move to Texas lol this amp would be PERFECT if he still drives the same Audi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.