“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Well time to start putting a build log together on my Porsche 928...Some good ole German V8 handcrafted engineering ....I'm putting a nice but basic system in here and hopefully will have it completed over the next few weeks depending on health...

ta001.jpg

928t.jpg

My first step of the build was changing out the deck...It had an older Alpine I changed it out to an older Sony that I have always liked...Though deck is always subject to change.....Normally this would've been a fairly basic procedure...but I had to fix all the screwups from the previous installer of the Alpine...namely cutting the factory harness...and leaving wiring way to short to work with....

rad002.jpg

rad003.jpg

rad005.jpg

The battery is located in the trunk in a compartment below the spare tire well.....So a big plus in running amp wires...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

928Battery001.jpg

928Battery003.jpg

928Battery002.jpg

So I updated the ground wire and added a little bigger battery than stock...plus the battery was red to match the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

928Battery005.jpg

928Battery006.jpg

I guess you didn't get any compliments about this car when it was in the background of the "New shoes for the Trans Am thread". So you decided to come up with a reason to post more pics of it. But it's a typical LaCRX thread...............................reposted pics(HU swap), a bunch of BS you a "going to do" and the mention of high end equipment. I'm going to stop bashing your BS "build logs" that never happen, because your extreme need for attention and compliments is sad. I realize now that you actually have some kind of "need for approval" sickness. Maybe you weren't hugged enough as i child, i don't know, but it's been wrong of me to attack these threads. I wouldn't have been doing it, if had realized that you have some kind of disorder.

Maybe this will help a little:

Wow, killer car dude!

Man i'd love to have that!

Suscribed!

Can't wait for more pics!

Keep up the good work man!

MOAR!

Love all those cars you have, you are so cool!

Wish i was you:(

You have so much cool sh^t!

That's awesome how you have a matching battery that you can't see once it's installed, too many people just have black ones.

I would cut off a nut for that car!

You are the coolest guy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you didn't get any compliments about this car when it was in the background of the "New shoes for the Trans Am thread". So you decided to come up with a reason to post more pics of it. But it's a typical LaCRX thread...............................reposted pics(HU swap), a bunch of BS you a "going to do" and the mention of high end equipment. I'm going to stop bashing your BS "build logs" that never happen, because your extreme need for attention and compliments is sad. I realize now that you actually have some kind of "need for approval" sickness. Maybe you weren't hugged enough as i child, i don't know, but it's been wrong of me to attack these threads. I wouldn't have been doing it, if had realized that you have some kind of disorder.
Maybe this will help a little:

Wow, killer car dude!

Man i'd love to have that!

Suscribed!

Can't wait for more pics!

Keep up the good work man!

MOAR!

Love all those cars you have, you are so cool!

Wish i was you:(

You have so much cool sh^t!

That's awesome how you have a matching battery that you can't see once it's installed, too many people just have black ones.

I would cut off a nut for that car!

You are the coolest guy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks...for the kind words....Hopefully I'll have a few more pics poasted soon...of the build

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.