Industry vet new to this forum

Participant count
  • Participants list

Dave Ritter
10+ year member

My name is Dave Ritter. I am nearing my 26th year in or around the car audio industry. I am the Arizona and New Mexico Event Director for MECA, as well as the Sales and Marketing contributing writer for Mobile Electronics magazine, and the Managing Partner for Magnetic Marketing, an Arizona based advanced sales training, business consultastion, and manufacturer representation firm.

My experience spans virtually every aspect of the 12 volt industry, and I am a former National Field Sales Trainer for Results Seminars, the (then) marketing arm of Tom Hopkins International.

Thank you for having me! If you are someone who enjoys competitive car audio, please check out my MECA Southwest Audiofest Series 2011. Please keep an eye out for news and updates of events throughout the 2011 MECA competition season.

If you have questions, comments, or suggestions regarding my events, please feel free to e-mail me at southwestaudiofest@mecacaraudio.com.

As always...

Welcome to Hell.

HPD-Hell.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.