FIXED compilation of bass track threads in 1 and filtered ZIP FILE

snb778
5,000+ posts

blaugh!!!!
FIXED 9/27 3:15PM

OK, here it is.. 185 songs that I have gathered through bass track threads from caco, ca.com, ssa, and others. I have filtered out all the crap that people post, and saved only the ones that BUUUUMP!

I run 1x18" SSX off 3k tuned to 35hz... doin around 150db peak.

THIS ONE WORKS!

download them in order and the rating system is

1-36 are **

37-84 are ***

85-143 are ****

144-185 are ***** (many of which will top out your system)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service songs 1-90

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXT2FMHI part 2 is 90-185

Last edited by a moderator:
guys this is the main thread now... the other 2 were f-ups.. Mod please delete the other 2 threads and keep this one (either one works, just trying not to confuse people)

gosh its taking forever to download. and the wait is 20 minutes each time because "im not a premium member"

but thanks for coming up with the list.

bro ive been trying to download it for the past 2 hours and it keeps fvcking up and it makes me wait 20 minutes to try to download it again. could you please email me the files?

i would appreciate it a lot.

peleke_liko@hotmail.com

anyone else having problems? I know what you mean.. try opening the other 2 download through a proxy server, then paste the link in there... shouldnt recognize its you.

LINK FIXED.. SEE OP

Awesome. I downloaded the top 10 from those other screenshots and only got the chance to listen to a couple of them, and they do bump. Grabbing the 120-185 right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yea im testing one right now... takin about 1.5hrs for just 1... oh well, I guess just let them go over night and it will be done tomorrow... small price to pay for what it is.. believe me

LINK FIXED... SEE OP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.