Need a HU for a 2000 Bonneville SSEi. Single or 1 1/2 DIN

Participant count
  • Participant list

hzsogood
5,000+ posts

**The Clean South**
TX/MN
Radio in my newly purchased old car ***** balls , and has a frikkin tape player.. Need some suggestions, since I dont know whats out there for good 1 1/2 dins .

Good quality, MUST have full Iphone controls

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1 din and a dash kit unless you want a screen then you will have to do a flip screen unless you can fiberglass. The kenwood x-994 works perfect with iphone even stream music bluetooth. it loads you phonebook and everything

1 din and a dash kit unless you want a screen then you will have to do a flip screen unless you can fiberglass. The kenwood x-994 works perfect with iphone even stream music bluetooth. it loads you phonebook and everything
i was looking at that one, but if I cant get a DD I would at least like to get a flip down.. any suggestions?

I have an AVIC N1 that you can get the IPod adapter for, which will also work with IPhones AFAIK. Ill sell it cheap if you want it. PM me.
I would but I dont know If I could get full iphone functionality with that.. Not many older HUs work with the IP4 yet, and also no bluetooth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.