i have a 4 of these on there way..

could be sleepers
i know they like big ported boxs. i think they should play lower b*** notes even though im sealed and sound good. i wanted a cheaper sub that would take 300rms at least and not burn up the coils. i know cvrs was a option but i wanted somthing eles. 4 subs cost 320 to my door, not to bad each sub will see about 1 cubic feet and a tad under what they call for. im gona send 1300 or so to them. thats 325 a sub .

should of got some pyramid pw1586x models.
i dont know if i would wana run pyramid stuff. i was pretty much sold on 4 kicker cvr's but i found these subs. lets say shipping would b 50.00 i would get each sub for 67.00 dollars or so. i paid a tad under 320 for the 4. i just dont know if i could find a deal for a sub like these for less then 70.00 each to my door. i even looked around town. i would only b able to get some sony subs for that price.

there gona have a tad over 1 cubic foot per sub. im gona send 300 to each sub i have not used them and from what i can they can take the full 400 all day but i dont wana burn up a coil .i wana make sure when i play some lower notes i dont start to smell the coils. last thing i wana do is clip the hell out of them and have them play lower notes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date